Education websites reviewed here are listed on LearningReviews, a directory of more than 2,900 mostly free K-12 educational websites, rated and reviewed by teachers, parents and students.

9/26/2010

Online Study Tools for Tests and Exams


The web offers a wealth of free study tools for students of all ages.  There are games to help kids with a weekly spelling quiz.  And there are sophisticated tools with extensive databases for helping children learn multiplication tables, high schools students prep for the SAT,  or college students study anatomy.  Many of the websites have tools for students and teachers to collaborate on study guides for test prep.  Some also offer study tips and strategies.

I recently finished my review of the top ten study tools I've used with my students.  Learn more about Study Tools for Tests and Exams.  I've seen them help students improve their test scores by focusing on what they most need to learn.

No comments: